Yes, I'm still here! Busy, busy as usual but WILL take the time to post some recents of the kiddos...a few candid shots of life on the frontier, we'll sort of. How about country. I'm no photographer, but I LOVE living in an area where there's plenty of interesting things to photograph! While trying to decorate the new log home, I've been perplexed as to what "extra" to use on my walls. Sure I could go with some sort of cabin motif, but I personally am drawn to things that are meaningful (and so my Myers Briggs personality test confirms as well, corny I know). Sooo, I finally decided that rather than purchase something simply to hang on a bare spot (coincidentally, which I also have no time to shop for), that I will wait and use personalized picture art from our property to frame and hang. This way I can change out photos frequently with the seasons and as I stumble upon those perfect shots (relatively speaking of course). I found a photo book in the bargin bin at Kroger one day that showed how to paint...yes, with a brush over certain shots, that totally inspired me. Not an original idea, but at least the art work will be...by yours truly! Cool eh? Move over Van Gogh.
Ahh, it's baby! William now 4 1/2 months old...hard to believe. Fuzzy head piece...courtesy of big sis Anna.
Gotta love baby feet!
Dum tee dum....charge! Something about this picture makes me want to say that.
Sarah, retrieving what's left of our blackraspberry harvest this year.
Course we also have to compete with the June bugs.
Taking the long way home...
This one I may use poster size in the girl's bedroom...
Weekend's Crappie supply...pronounced Croppie if you're above the Mason Dixon. :)
Noah caught the two largest, I swear the boy's a fish magnet!
Lills...a little overexposed, but something about it's just plain cool.
Decent lighting here
Butterflies never take bad pictures.
Nor do flowers..still need to consult Google University for the name of these in our pasture.
...AND a little trampoline action and black and white fun.
Nice job with the camera! Agree....poster size picture of the girls in their room would be fabulous. :-) Karen
ReplyDelete