Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Morning Visitors
This photo is for the benefit of our hunter aficionado and animal lover friends. There are actually seven deer but I could only capture five in the picture. This was taken out of our upper bathroom window where we have pasture leading into our mountain. By-the-way, we're trying to come up with some interesting names for the mountain, so feel free to offer feedback! Joe is very excited about the prospects of hunting this fall as we know there's got to be some big bucks. Our property backs up to miles of forest which we've seen via areal maps so no telling what all is back there. Personally, I'm not big on venison as I prefer more exotic deer meats because of the similarity to beef, but suppose I better try to acquire the taste buds seeing that it's FREE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















No comments:
Post a Comment