Saturday, March 5, 2011
Hello and Welcome!
Creating this alternative blog because Word Press was giving me fits! It is so picky about media postings with codes and glitches that I finally gave up trying to "fix it". Blogger seems a bit more user friendly in this department and hopefully I can share more as it relates to our family, current events, health and whatever else I feel interesting enough to pass on. Homeschoolblogger.com was originally intended as an electronic journal for documenting our homeschooling journey as I would frequently get asked what we do or what homeschooling looked like. I will continue blogging on that site, but will limit it to just homeschooling. This blog will be for everything else! So glad to have you checking in and hopefully I can do an adequate job at keeping everyone up-to-date. ~ Alice
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















No comments:
Post a Comment