Monday, June 13, 2011

Bag Lady Lilly-isms

Photobucket

Lilly, always up to enlightening us on new and different thoughts and actions had been pushing around her stroller in the house all day.  I got to really looking at what she had on it, which varied with an assortment of stuff.  This particular time it was her baby and all of it's clothes that she kept tied to the stroller for those "just in case" moments.  Every time I would catch a glimpse of the stroller I kept being reminded of a bag lady!  Not to be picking on the homeless, but thought the connection of how a child could pile up their prized possessions as to be able to take them anywhere was the reality of a homeless person. 

She also had to share with me her recent take on the male species after William's bath (and looking quite cute):  "Mom, it's ok to call baby boys pretty, right?"  "Sure", I said.  "But big daddies, you should call them AMAAAZING.".  That's our Lilly!

No comments:

Post a Comment