Sunday, January 6, 2013

New Year...New Stuff

The Family Farewell!

Welcome to 2013!

It's a new calender year for the Gregorian calendar but if you also follow the Biblical calendar then the new year begins this spring.  So for our secular life...Happy New Year...but the real new year is yet to come!

One thing that has been on my heart and mind over the last few months is that my desire to write and convey information needs to be channeled in other ways.  I have loved blogging and having done it for well over 4 years now, I am now at the point where other projects are looming and unfortunately I have to prioritize where all the time goes.

Course I wouldn't put it past me to resurface in the future with a blog make-over with an entirely new purpose or to promote a new venture... but until then a sabbatical is in order.  I will post a few more entries in the next few days or weeks, and will leave the blog active until I'm completely finished from this end.  So feel free to continue to visit the archives!

I appreciate so much all of those who checked in and left commentary and to those whom I have spoken to personally!  It's been a fun hobby and learning adventure for me.  A kick-off,  if you will for hopefully more exciting things.  I hope it has been a fun and informative place to visit and an inspiration to begin living more freely.


Many, many blessings to you!!

Alice


No comments:

Post a Comment