What's rather puzzling is the timing factor in all this. Is it because Obama has openly expressed support of the homosexual community, that it is somehow more acceptable to publicly bully those who don't? Is this a way to rally support from the growing gay community just in time for the election? Hasn't it always been obvious that Chick-Fil-A is a Christian business....that's why they're closed on Sunday (which I disagree with anyway because the true Sabbath is Saturday...but they've sort of got the right concept)? Inquiring, skeptical minds want to know!
If the owners of Chick-Fil-A take a stand as a business to support (verbally) natural marriage, something I still can't believe even has to be defined, then those who feel that strongly against them.... JUST DON'T GO. Or better yet, since they aren't flaunting their beliefs with banners, parades and discrimination then why not just accept their differences with respect. I won't set foot in Hooters because I don't like the "atmosphere", but I'm not trying to shut them down and limit their right to do business, I just take my money elsewhere.
Where's that T-O-L-E-R-A-N-C-E buzz word promoted so heavily by the homosexual community?
You can't have it both ways...it's either freedom for ALL or not at all!
A legal team that specializes in religious and civil rights and the Constitution says city officials who are promising to punish Chick-fil-A restaurants for the religious beliefs followed by their chief are asking for trouble.
“These government officials ought to be ashamed. For a public official to threaten denial of a right to do business because the president of a private company supports natural marriage is the height of stupidity and intolerance,” said Mathew Staver, chief of Liberty Counsel.
READ MORE.....





















No comments:
Post a Comment